Friday 3 December 2010

You only live once.

Live life to the full, as you only live once! Learn to love, and forget to hate. Life is a beautiful thing, if you know what to do and you dont waste it. I use to be the sort to lie there for hours on end doing nothing interesting, but I've learnt that nobody gets anywhere by doing that. Life is an adventure, there will be ups and downs and little mountains that you have to overcome, but that's all part of it and thats what makes you a better person. Give Peace a chance (8) The Beatles! I never go a day without thinking about this song when I hear about war, or that something bad happened. I wish this song was a hypnosis for all human kind, and that this song touched everyone else, such as it has with me. It makes me want to make a change, for me, for my family, for my friends, for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment