Friday 4 March 2011

'I get by with a little help from my friends'

RaindropsRoses
I think I'm really really lucky to have so many people around me that actually genuinely do care about me. I have so many different types of friends. Theres the ones who just make me laugh til my belly aches, the ones who can make me smile no matter how i feel, the ones who know when somethings wrong, the one who is basically like my twin, the one who is my all time glee and belieber buddy, the one who's like a big sister and tells me what to do when I need help and the ones I can completely be myself around and tell them everything. Its actually hard to say how thankful I am that I have so many wonderful people in my life, and I know, without them, things would be alot different, and hard, they make me who I am. I love talking to people for hours about nothing, and then waking up the next morning and feeling like crap because I had hardly any sleep.  I have an extra special "friend" its actually weird calling them a friend because we've known each other so long and my parents are close with her parents, and well she's just fab! She's like every different type of friend all in one. And then i have another extra special friend who I havent know as long, but can literally make me laugh for hours on end, and even make me smile on my baddest of days, but she knows when to stop being funny, and when somethings serious. And the last person I'll mention is basically like my mother, she reminds me of my mum aswell :L and she always knows when somethings up and she gets all motherly, and if I'm moaning about something stupid she'll tell me to stop and I just love her, glee and belieber right there! I love making new friends as well and getting to know them, and I love it when they end up being really close to me. Oh I also like it when my friends are comfortable and have conversations with my family, because it makes me feel happy don't know why. I just love my girls alot and they make my life a heck of a lot more exciting.


"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

No comments:

Post a Comment