Wednesday 23 February 2011

Why can't life be like a disney fairytale.

Today I went the cinema with the hoe that I like to call tia. It was really really fun. We went to see Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet. It was hilarious on the way there, because tia was just taking random pictures of anything. And then we saw tangled first that made me cry a few times because it was just so cute! And then we went to see gnomeo and juliet, but on the way up tia started running but didnt realise this woman was running there first, so it looked like she was chasing her, again I couldn't breathe. My little hotstuff makes me breathless ;) Both were really good and all in all I had an amazing time. Oh and me and tia stayed up til about 3 in the morning even though we had to wake up early, just talking about childhood memories, well i was anyway!
I can't stop thinking about my jaw now :( and it makes me so sad :( hm hm hm hm hm, my mother says you can't see it but tom noticed. OH and i have develpoed a new love for fish finger sandwiches <3 NOM
I love my life apart from that, and I can't wait til monday with my amazing best friend elinor, because we are seeing JASON DERULO! Can't wait to blog afterwards and just go crazyyyyyyyy!
Last thing now, because I'm ranting on about rubbish, I NEED A NEW SCARF :( my neck gets really cold because my hairs so short! Much lovee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment