Thursday 24 March 2011

heha.

Can't even be bothered wasting my time on you anymore, ahaha! Don't you hate when people change? and you have no reason why, because they don't tell you if you've done anything wrong. Ergh hate it so much! Your just so rude, you know exactly what you're doing, and I'm not going to play along with your stupid little games anymore, because I know for a fact you're laughing at me, well LOL the jokes on you because I know what you've been doing.

I'm not going to let silly people get me down all evening from now on, sick of tearing up, being moody, and going to sleep because I don't know what else to do.

I'd also like to add how inspiring I find my friends! There all such good people, and they really know how to make me happy. Elinor, Tia, Holly, Alika, Ashi, Batoul, Charlie, Taegan, Rachel, John, Charlie and Pardis and lots of other people, your all so great, and amazing, and you make my life really happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment